|^ Community Manager Internship - Eurodesk Brussels Link|
|Tue, Jun 05 2018 11:14:34 AM
Dear colleagues, we have just launched a new call for Community Manager Internship at Eurodesk Brussels Link.
- Write/edit news, short articles, events on European opportunities for young people and those working with them.
- Update content through the content management system of the European Youth Portal (EYP) and revise existing content.
- Answering enquiries (daily basis);
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Mailchimp (newsletter) accounts
- Support in network activities and European level meetings and events;
- Support in managing deadlines and creating of database entries on the European Opportunity Finder (programmes.eurodesk.eu)
- Other related duties.
Profile and skills required
- An academic background in communication or equivalent experience is requested;
- Strong interest in youth related issues;
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English;
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Drupal, Wordpress);
- Good knowledge social media trends;
- Sense of creativity;
- Detail oriented, energic, resourceful, and self-motivated;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Previous experience of working in NGOs, volunteering activities and/or participation in (international) youth activities would be a plus;
- Have a valid work permit for Belgium.
All internship details can be found:
- at our website: eurodesk.eu
- in our opportunity finder: programmes.eurodesk.eu
- social media: our Facebook page
Thank you for spreading this information within your networks!
Eurodesk Brussels Link
Rue aux Fleurs 32
s: gkraszuk | e: email@example.com
t: +32 2 207 77 00 | w: https://eurodesk.eu