^  Eurodesk - stay subscribed to our monthly newsletter
Sat, May 05 2018 03:28:40 PM
Eurodesk Brussels Link <info@eurodesk.eu> 
To:  General 
Attachments:  Attach0.html 72K
View this email in your browser
GDPR notification

Dear Eurodesk friends,

Do you want to keep being updated about European Youth Policies and Programmes?
You need to confirm by clicking the "Keep me subscribed" button below and re-submit your subscription request.

Keep me subscribed

You’re receiving this email from Eurodesk because you’ve previously indicated you would like to receive information and emails from us. With GDPR fast approaching (25 May), and as part of our work to protect your personal information and privacy, we would like to check if you’re still happy to receive emails from Eurodesk regarding mobility opportunities, internships, grants, eurodesk events and EU information.

If you would like to continue receiving updates and information from eurodesk, please confirm by clicking the "Keep me subscribed" button. If you would like to unsubscribe, you don’t need to do anything – our mailing list is opt-in only, which means we’ll automatically remove anyone who does not actively subscribe. Please allow until first week of June for us to update our mailing lists.

We will protect your personal information, for more details please check our "Privacy Policy".
Today, a network of more than 1000 youth professionals work with Eurodesk in 35 countries to raise awareness among young people on learning mobility opportunities and to encourage them to become active citizensAs a support organisation to Erasmus+, Eurodesk makes information on learning mobility comprehensive and accessible to youth professionals.
Eurodesk is funded with support from the European Commission. This newsletter reflects the views of the author (Eurodesk) only, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

This email was sent to forum@eurodesk.eu
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Eurodesk · Scotland House Rond-Point Schuman 6 · Brussels 1040 · Belgium

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Next Unread

Centrinity